|Information About Northbridge|
If the city of Perth is well planned with a quiet, relaxed feel to it then the inner northern suburb of Northbridge adds a touch of excitement to the place. Northbridge is a great place to visit for a weekend breakfast, brunch or yum cha because it has a wonderful selection of restaurants, cafes, delicatessens and food outlets serving delicious food for any budget. Northbridge is also home to a number of Perth's major tourist attractions including the Art Gallery of Western Australia, State Library of Western Australia, Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts and Perth Cultural Centre. During the night time you will find that Northbridge transforms into an area with exciting nightclubs, happening pubs, adult entertainment and discos which draw big crowds as the night progresses. The Northbridge precinct is conveniently positioned just a short walk from the Perth city centre and is also well serviced by an abundance of public transport with the Perth train station being located on Roe Stree. Within Northbridge itself you will find a number of affordable hotels and motels to suit the needs of any travel budget, as well as fully self contained serviced apartments that pride themself on providing you with affordable accommodation with all of the comforts of home. This exciting area provides a wonderful fusion of modern facilities and vibrant atmosphere that has to be experienced to be believed.
Verandah Perth Apartments
One of the most popular things about staying at the Verandah Apartments in Northbridge is that the accommodation is conveniently positioned only a short walk from fantastic restaurants, cafes, pubs and Perth CBD, as well as being close to the many upmarket lively pubs or bars in Northbridge. The Verandah Apartments has a number of two bedroom apartments that are well furnished with comfortable bedding in the 2 equal sized bedrooms and a layout that provides you with well spaced out accommodation with plenty of privacy. All of these Northbridge Apartments are modern, spacious and feature the best quality fittings and furnishings.
Address : 6 Antonas Rd, Northbridge, WA 6003
Map of Northbridge Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions in Northbridge
- If you are travelling to Perth and are looking for a little bit of excitement then you can't go past the happening nightlife that is on display most nights of the week in Northbridge. The suburb has a wide range of bars, discos, restaurants and nightclubs that are open until the wee hours of the morning. The majority of these nightlife entertainment venues are located around Lake, James and Francis Streets.
- At the Art Gallery of Western Australia you will find lots of amazing works of art from local and international artists. It is located in the Perth Cultural Centre on the corner of Roe and Beaufort Street and not only has lots of interesting pieces to admire but also regular exnibitions from all over the world.
- The Perth Arena is situated just over the railway line footbridge from the suburb of Northbridge and is the venue to go if you want to see major live bands or exciting stage performances. There is easy access to the arena, a great atmosphere for all performances and an extensive array of food and drink facilities at the venue to ensure that you don't go hungry.
- Whilst you are staying in Northbridge you can explore the tranquil surrounds of Hyde Park on the nearby northern suburb of Highgate. These picturesque gardens have an assortment of trees, schubs and flowers, as well as a central lake, plenty of walking trails and even a popular water playground.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities in Northbridge
- For people staying in the Northbridge region of Perth the main homeware shopping area is the Northbridge Centre, which is conveniently positioned on the corner of Roe, Stirling, Beaufort and James Streets. At this shopping centre you will find a large selection of designer furniture, home ware stores, electrical outlets, food stalls and much more.
- Just to the east of the Northbridge you will find Perth's premier rectangular stadium, the Perth Oval, which is also now known as NIB Stadium. This large stadium is home to the Perth Glory soccer team during the summer months and the Western Force rugby union team during the winter months. This venue also plays host to a number of live music concerts throughout the course of the year.
- The Northbridge Fresh Food Market is located on Roe Street and is a great place to shop for all of your fresh food needs. This popular food market gives visitors to the city and locals the opportunity to purchase a huge range of fresh seafood, fruit and vegetables, meats, groceries, bakery items and delicatessen goods.
- For people who love a bet or enjoy the thrill of horse racing the Gloucester Park Raceway is conveniently located on Nelson Crescent in the nearby suburb of East Perth. This unique horse racing venue is an excellent place to go if you want an exciting night out and has harness racing every Friday night, as well as featuring 3 restaurants, private boxes and conferences facilties.