|Information About the Sunset Coast|
The Sunset Coast region of Perth is situated along the north western edge of the city and provides travellers with lovely views across the Indian Ocean, especially as the sun goes down over the water. There are lots of popular beaches along the Sunset Coast including City Beach, Scarborough Beach, Sorrento Beach, Hillary's Beach and Mullalloo Beach. Scattered around the Sunset Coast are a great selection of alfresco restaurants, cosmopolitan cafes, bars, fashion boutiques and other shops which cater to all of your holiday or business needs. One of the best things about the Sunset Coast is that all types of travellers will be able to find furnished holiday accommodation to suit their needs, with a range of budget motels and luxury beach front hotels available, as well as fully self contained serviced apartments which are ideal for long term stays on the Sunset Coast. This wide selection of accommodation places, combined with the relaxed atmosphere of the region is one of the main reasons that international travellers, families and holiday makers choose to stay on the Sunset Coast during their stay in Perth. The Sunset Coast is also conveniently located within close proximity to the many attractions and recreational activities that Perth is known for. Also the Sunset Coast has a wide variety of recreational facilities available including walking, jogging and bike riding trails, Hillary's Boat Harbour and the Aquarium of Western Australia. This all combines to make the Sunset Coast the ideal place for an unforgettable stay in Perth.
Clarion Suites Mullaloo Beach
The Clarion Suites Mullaloo Beach is perfectly located in the heart of Perth's Sunset COast and is just a short distance from excellent shopping, restaurants and cafes. This means that you not only get great value for money accommodation in a range of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses but also have a convenient location just a short distance from everything that you want. The great things about staying in one of the fully self contained apartments at the Clarion Suites Mullaloo Beach is that you can make the most of the private balconies that are designed to make the most of the stunning views across the beach and Indian Ocean.
Address : 10 Oceanside Promenade, Mullaloo, Western Australia 6027
Map of Sunset Coast Accommodation Options
Activities & Tourist Attractions on the Sunset Coast
- The Hillarys Boat Harbour and Marina is home to quite a number of cruise operators that provide a wide range of exciting cruises for people of all persuasions. The marina is not only a great place for people to moor their boats but also is home to the Hillarys Yacht CLub, the Perth Diving Academy and is where the ferry to Rottnest Island leaves from.
- The Sunset Coast gets its name for a reason and you will find that right along the coastline there are not only a number of great beaches for you to enjoy but also some truly amazing places where you can watch the beautiful sunset as it goes down over the Indian Ocean. This coast is unique place to have a relaxing picnic or take a evening walk with either family or friends.
- One of Perth's most popular tourist attractions is the Aquarium of Western Australia, which is perfectly situated at the Hillarys Boat Harbour. Here you will discover plenty of amazing marine life exhibits and unique animal presentations that will keep people of all ages entertained, especially when you come face-to-face with fearsome underwater creatures.
- Whilst you are staying on the Sunset Coast you can make the most of the wonderful surf beaches and spend some time learning how to surf. There are a number of learn to surf operators based around the region and they take participants of all different surfing levels. Perth has a number of beaches which are ideal for learning how to surf.
Shopping Centres & Sporting Facilities on the Sunset Coast
- If you are staying on the Perth Sunset Coast and wish do do a spot of shopping then you will need to go to the Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre. It is ideally located on Whotford Avenue in the suburb of Hillarys. Here you will find a plenty of shops to suit your everyday needs including supermarkets, grocers, bakeries and banks, as well as many other fashion boutique, homeware stores, electrical outlets, food courts and specialty shops.
- Whilst staying on the Sunset Coast you will find lots of walking, cycling and jogging trails located right along the foreshore and beach front areas. These parkland tracks provide an excellent place to go for a relaxing morning/evening walk or for you to keep fit during your stay in Perth.
- Holiday makers or business travellers staying on the Sunset Coast in Perth who want to play some sport or are just looking to keep fit should head down to the Duncraig Leisure Centre. This sporting precinct is located on the corner of Marmion Avenue and Warwick Road and features lots of soccer, football and hockey fields. This sporting area also has a number of lawn bowling greens, netball courts, an indoor leisure centre and 24 tennis courts.